LotusPay offers multiple ways to create mandate requests (sources). You can select the option that suits your particular needs.
NACH Debit mandate creation requires the customer's authorisation at your request. In LotusPay, a mandate creation request is known as a source. Source automatically creates a mandate when the customer submits authorisation.
Standard Plan merchants can register new eMandates using LotusPay's sponsor bank and utility code.
Source creation options:
- Basic web forms (Standard Plan and Pro Plan)
- Advanced web forms (Pro Plan)
- Import (Pro Plan)
- API (Pro Plan)
1. Basic web forms
Forms are ideal for creating one mandate at a time. In the Standard Plan and Pro Plan you can create sources using:
- Dashboard private form for creating unique sources. See Create a mandate. You'll need all of the details required to pre-fill a source mandate, including your customer's bank account details.
- Plan public form for creating similar sources. See Invite new customers to a plan. You'll need to preset the amount, frequency and duration for each plan. Your customer can enter their own contact details and bank account details. You can send a branded email invitation containing a link to the plan public form, or share the plan public form link via your own methods such as email/WhatsApp/SMS/your website. There's also a dashboard plan form for pre-filling the customer's details.
2. Advanced web forms
Pro Plan merchants can use the dashboard import option to bulk import the source data in a CSV file. You'll need all of the details required to pre-fill a source, including your customer's bank account details.
Pro Plan merchants can:
- Integrate the LotusPay API with your mobile or web application and create a customised experience for your customer.