You can pre-fill your customer's details and ask them to simply authorise the pending NACH Debit mandate.
When adding a new customer, you are sending a request for an NACH Debit authorisation.
You can do this from the dashboard form by pre-filling the customer's details if you already have them or if the customer is with you. This will create a mandate with a customer and a bank account.
1. Click Mandates in the left menu bar within your dashboard.
2. Click Create mandate in the top right of the page.
3. Select the variant, either Physical mandate or eMandate. You can only create the variants for which you are enabled.
4. Fill in the customer's details, bank account details and mandate details, and click Create. This will create a customer with a linked bank account and mandate. If you intend to create a subscription later, be sure to enter valid mandate details to support the subscription (see Create a subscription). If you want to send the customer an email invitation to authorise the pending mandate, include the customer's email address. If you want to send the customer an SMS invitation to authorise the pending eMandate, include the customer's mobile number.
5. The pending mandate is created, and you will be redirected to the mandate page. If you included an email address for the customer, they will be sent an invitation from you. For eMandates, the invitation includes an authorisation link. For physical mandates, the email invitation includes a pre-filled PDF attachment with instructions.
If you want to schedule payments automatically, you can create a subscription on the mandate. Go to the Create Subscription article for next steps.