You can create NACH Debit Mandates via batch file import. Go to Mandates > Import Create, download the template, fill in the details and upload it. If it's valid, you can process it.
If you have all of the data required to create pending mandates for multiple customers, you can import a CSV file to do it in bulk.
1. Click on Mandates in the side menu bar.
2. Click on Import Create.
3. Click on Download Template and open the CSV file.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to complete the data in the CSV file. If you want to send the customer an email invitation to authorise the pending eMandate, include the customer's email address. If you want to send the customer an SMS invitation to authorise the pending eMandate, include the customer's mobile number.
5. When you're ready, upload the CSV into the dashboard page.
6. Refresh the page after a few seconds to check the validation status.
7. If there are errors, repeat steps 4 to 6 to correct them. If there are no errors, click on Process and your mandates will be created.