You can create source requests for NACH Debit eMandates and physical mandates via batch file import. Go to Sources > Import Create, download the template, fill in the details and upload it. If it's valid, you can process it.
If you have all of the data required to create sources for multiple customers, you can import a CSV file to do it in bulk.
Note: This feature is restricted to Pro Plan merchants.
- Click on Sources in the side menu bar.
- Click on Import.
- Click on Download Template and open the CSV file.
- Follow the instructions below to complete the data in the CSV file.
- When you're ready, upload the CSV into the dashboard page. You can drag and drop the file in the box, or click on Browse to select the file from your computer.
- If the file is correctly formed, on the next page you will see the validation process beginning. If the file is not correctly formed, the on-screen notification will notify you what needs to be corrected.
- Refresh the page after a few seconds to check the validation status.
- If there are errors, repeat steps 4 to 6 to correct them. If there are no errors, click on Process and your sources will be created.
- You can export the created sources to a CSV file.
Populating data in the import file
Be sure to read the Source API definitions to understand the field definitions.
Enter one source request per row.
Amount fields: Enter amount in Rupees, with up to two decimal places e.g. 100 or 100.99 are both acceptable. (Note that the API has amount in paisa).
Debtor email field: If you want to send the customer an email invitation to authorise the pending source, include the customer's pre-verified email address. If your merchant account is enabled for SMS notifications, and you want to send the customer an SMS invitation to authorise the pending source, include the customer's pre-verified mobile number. Ensure that your customer has given you permission to send them emails/SMSs. *SMS requires Pro Plan upgrade*