You can view detailed information about a customer's NACH Debit mandate.
Once a customer has authorised the source (mandate request), an NACH Debit mandate is set up against their bank account. This enables you to collect payments from them via NACH Debit.
To view a customer's mandate information:
1. Click on Customers then select the customer, or find them via the search bar.
2. Click on their mandate ID.
3. You will now see the details of the customer's mandate, including details of any associated subscriptions and/or payments.
On this page you can view:
- Creditor name
- Mandate status
- Unique Mandate Reference Number
- Authorisation date
- Sponsor bank (the creditor's bank)
- Destination bank (the customer's bank)
- Fixed or maximum amount
- First collection date (start date)
- Final collection date (end date)
- Mandate references
- Mandate history
- Any payments associated with this mandate
- Any subscriptions set up against this mandate