You can upload an image of a physical mandate in the mandate page in the LotusPay dashboard.
If your account is enabled for physical mandates, you can upload a scan or photo image of a physical mandate in the LotusPay dashboard. You can learn more about physical mandate specifications here.
1. Click on Mandates in the left menu.
2. Search for and select the required mandate, or create a new one if required.
3. Check that the data on the page matches precisely with the details in the image. If they do not match, create a new mandate.
4. Click on Upload JPG, upload the image file and crop it.
5. Click on Upload. If you want to view the uploaded image, click on View. If you want to change the uploaded image, click on Upload JPG again.
6. When you're ready, click on Process. The mandate will be submitted to LotusPay for processing.