You can view your customer email/SMS notification settings in the dashboard.
LotusPay sends email notifications to your customers by default. Pro Plan merchants can opt in to SMS notifications too.
You can view the current status by going to Settings > Company Settings.
1. Click on Settings in the top right corner.
2. Click on Company Settings.
3. View the Customer Email Notifications settings. Each group of email notifications is set to Enabled by default. Mandate and Plan Emails means emails related to mandates and plans. Payment Emails means emails related to payments. Subscription Emails means emails related to subscriptions.
4. View the Customer SMS Notifications settings. Enabled means that your customers will receive SMS invitations from LotusPay when you invite them to authorise eMandates. The SMS will contain the unique mandate authorisation link to your branded page on LotusPay's secure server. * Requires Pro Plan upgrade *
5. Pro Merchants can optionally disable notifications by contacting LotusPay Support.