You can send a reminder email to the customer to authorise the source mandate request.
When you create a source mandate request including the customer's email address, LotusPay automatically sends an email invitation to the customer.
Sometimes you may wish to send them a reminder email.
If the following conditions hold true, you can send a reminder email to the customer:
- The source should contain the customer's email address.
- The source should be in pending status i.e. it should not have already been authorised.
- Your merchant account should be enabled for sending emails.
To send a reminder email:
- Go to the page for the source that you want to send the reminder for.
- Click on the Send reminder email button in the top right of the page.
An reminder email will be sent to your customer. The reminder email is similar to the original email, except that the subject will be prefixed with the word 'Reminder'.